[Northkeep] Gulf Wars preparation

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 09:53:54 PST 2007

We will actually need black and red material. Anyone that can volunteer some would be most appreciated. I will be bringing the mantles to populace so that everyone can see what they are made of as I am not the best judge as to what materials are. I have the patterns for the keeps and stars as well.

  Angus Gunn

Kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:
  I will be happy to bring my machine and myself to help make the mantles. Do
we already have fabric or do we need to acquire it? If we need acquire it,
what exactly are you looking for so I can begin searching? (yeah I know red
and black, but what type of fabric have you used in the past?)

Keigan
hanging out on Kevin's account again