[Northkeep] Gulf Wars preparation

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Jan 12 11:48:01 PST 2007

Because of a schedule conflict with the library, I believe Populace will
be Tuesday, the 30th this month.  Should be the only one not on a
Monday, though some of the weeks are off because of holidays.  Weather
allowing Officers' is this Monday in the 'big' room we usually have
Populace in. Will post final schedule for this year as soon as the
library reconfirms.

Ismet