[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:38:22 PST 2007

Dairmaid and the cats and I are snug and working our way through a large
backlog of DVDs, and I'm knitting up a storm.

We're on top of the hill at 71st and Yale, which is completely glazed over,
so we're like the princess on a glass hill in the fairy tale.  Fortunately,
we don't have anywhere to go this weekend, as I started a new job this week
and don't have to work Sundays anymore!

I made a big pot of chili and a mess of cornbread.  We're good for the
duration.

In servicio (and thanking the Good Lord for gas heating),

Talana