[Northkeep] A request-not for me this time :-)

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Jan 16 16:51:18 PST 2007

Greetings to all,

I am writing on behalf of Giesla. I am attempting to help her locate a modem for her computer(of course hers died just after the warrenty ran out,imagine that). As you might imagine she can't ask for herself on the list *duh*.  What we need is a DSL/Gateway modem, it would help if it had multi ports for routing that would be very useful, but what she really needs is a DSL modem.  So if anyone should have one just collecting dust could you give me a shout, your help is most appreciated. Or if you should have some resources where one could be picked up cheap that would be great too.

Thanks,

Facon