[Northkeep] Chemin Noir January Populace/Revel

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sun Jan 21 17:32:39 PST 2007

Greetings All!

Chemin Noir will welcome the new year with a combined populace meeting/revel.
The meeting shall be thursday, Jan 25th at our usual place...the Arvest Bank of
Deweys Branding Iron Room.  The Branding Iron Room is the small building to the
east of the bank which is located on the corner of US 75 and Don Tyler.
Time is 7:30.  A small spread of food will be provided...bring snacks, finger foods
and your choice of drinks and any guests you may want to bring!
You may call or e-mail Lords Fiontan or Ottokar (or me-Aoife) for information.

Aoife,acting scribe for Lord Fiontan, Seneschal of Chemin Noir