[Northkeep] question for Gulf War

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 08:36:14 PST 2007

Hi,
    Thank you, Ismet!  I found out that the bottles are the rigid kind with the "squirt" type nozzle, the kind for drinking!
    Again, thank you for the assistance! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  ?

  In Service,
  Elisabeth

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  I think they are the spray bottles that water bearers use to spray the
fighters to cool them off. I haven't seen them, but that is what I
understand by the description given to me. The person who told me
doesn't have email access.

Ismet