[Northkeep] Job Opportunity!!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:02:47 PST 2007

PSO is going to start taking applications for customer service on Feb
4th. There will be an ad in the Tulsa World this Sunday that can be
accessed online. You can apply from there (that is how I did it when I
got hired) There will be two tests to take (yes it does involve math
but if I can pass that math test anyone can) before you are selected
to come back for in interview. Once you are hired a full physical is
required and I don't just mean a UA. They check everything including
vision and hearing. This is an awesome job. Most customer service
places have more than a 60 percent turnover but this job is so good,
no one wants to leave so they only hire once a year. Starting pay is
really good. Contact me off list for more info. I hate to sounds like
a commercial but I love working here!

Tega