[Northkeep] Call to Arms

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 07:01:52 PST 2007

Greetings my fellows of Northkeep,

     It is time now to truly prepare for battle. Sunday afternoon from now until Gulf Wars there will be a melee practice available in Mooneschadowe. This sunday, being a day of sport, may not be the best, however, I would like to begin taking weekly trips with all of those that can make it to participate in these practices as we fight side by side with the Mooneschadeen. Even if you are not going to Gulf I would still appreciate your attendance as we can always use more bodies. I will find specific times and locations and forward more information as it becomes available.

  Thank you,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Drighton Northkeep