[Northkeep] Fw: [Barony] FW: Rapier War Practice!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 07:36:56 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elric Dracwin" <dracwin at cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: [Barony] FW: Rapier War Practice!

Cross-posted... Please post to local groups where I am not a member.

Elric Dracwin

Greetings Ansteorra!

War is coming.  The hordes of Trimaris are marshalling to attempt to
drive us from the field.  Their Majesties have tasked me with leading
their Rapier Forces to victory.  We had a practice the day after
Queens.  It went well, but we have several things we all need to work
on.  Talking to each other is the biggest.  Communication is primary
concern.  Talk to each other!  ;)

In a few weeks, the weekend of February 16-18th, I will venture to the
north of our Kingdom to lead a War Practice at Axeman in Skorragardr.
All rapier fighters that can make it to the practice, please do so.  I
realize this is opposite Jagermeister and King's Champion, but the
schedule is what it is and this is the only event available to have a
Northern Practice.  Even if you will not be able to travel to Gulf
War, please come out and help those that will be going to hone their
skills.

Travel safe,

DEATH TO TRIMARIS!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,