[Northkeep] Greetings all

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Jan 2 07:05:20 PST 2007

Greetings unto the populous,

I wanted to let everyone know that the first occurrance of the new year was that my computer went boom(think the power supply went) - not a good omen for the year *sigh*, so anyone wishing to contact me by email please be advised that I can only check email at work and can only respond during those hours.  As I "had" a pretty high powered machine that took a larger power supply than usual(and thus more expensive) it could be a while till I can replace it so this will be an indefinate situation.  if you should need to ge ahold of me sooner please feel free to call my cell phone at 361-9817 or home number at 551-6051.  Thanks and I hope everyone had a better new years than me :-P

Facon