[Northkeep] Greetings all

Archon1421 at aol.com Archon1421 at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 23:18:12 PST 2007

happened to me once.  well, happened "to me" while i was using the  computer,
it actually happened to Kevin and Keigan, whose computer it was that i  was
using at the time.  scared the crap out of me, though.  (%)

Greetings unto the populous,

I wanted to let everyone know that  the first occurrance of the new year was
that my computer went boom(think the  power supply went) - not a good omen for
the year *sigh*, so anyone wishing to  contact me by email please be advised
that I can only check email at work and  can only respond during those hours.
As I "had" a pretty high powered  machine that took a larger power supply
than usual(and thus more expensive) it  could be a while till I can replace it so
this will be an indefinate  situation.  if you should need to ge ahold of me
sooner please feel free  to call my cell phone at 361-9817 or home number at
551-6051.  Thanks and  I hope everyone had a better new years than me  :-P

Facon