[Northkeep] needing Rental house and place to keep horse

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 08:44:41 PST 2007

Hello fellow Barony members,

  Due to circumstances beyond my control {failure of landlord participation in repairs} i am looking for another rental home.  We need at least 3 bedroom that is reasonably priced.  In the country would be gtreat so I could keep my horse nearby, but not an absolute.  May also be looking for someplace that I could keep my large four legged friend for awhile.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I work at Hillcrest Hosp.  abd my daughter is a student at OSU-Okmulgee.  Thankx ahead of time for any help you can give me.

  In service,  Katrina