[Northkeep] rapier practice 01/10

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:06:46 PST 2007

Well everybody. Looks like there's been a lacking in the rapier tonight; I'm
down with a virus that I'm sure NONE of you want, Johan is bound and
determined to try to take care of me, and Facon just called him to say he
can't be there either.

I'm not sure what the youth boffer is doing. I'm thinking Facon called
Elizabetha about needing to move the chairs and such.

Just letting y'all know that if anybody shows up for rapier, it will
definitely be an unofficial practice.

Thanks

Lady GG