[Northkeep] Gulf war prep party

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 13:43:01 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep

So is this party open to everyone or only current residents.  I may be in town that weekend and I have a couple of machines at my disposal, mine and my sisters.  I even have some red black and white trigger.
Speaking of getting ready for Gulf, if any of you are interested in coming down for 12 hour War, crash space is available at my house and an impromptu revel is always a distinct possibility.
All are welcome.

With much love
Damon "the other" Xanthus