[Northkeep] How is everyone?

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 15:33:56 PST 2007

Glad to hear that most everyone is safe, warm and  have full tummies.  Me and mine are fine also.  We managed to get out to Glenpool and look at a possible rent house [at least through the windows], it looks like a real good possibility [say a little prayer or spell or whatever you think might help us please]. Bought some sweeter grain to feed the horse [I only had to take him back to the barn once from my bedroom door, he'd be a house pet if I would let him]. The roads here are solid ice, but you just have to take it slow.  It's pretty safe to take your half out of the middle, as not many others are fool enough to be out.  Anyway, glad to hear all are okay.  Stay safe and warm the rest of the weekend.

  Kayte

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Well it sleeted here for a while and now we are getting more freezing rain.
The already slick streets are now nearly impassible and totally dangerous.
There is about an inch of ice on things now. Tree limbs are sagging so deep
that some that were 8-10 feet in the air are now touching the ground. There
are also more limbs down in the back yard. The last one missed the house by
about 10 feet. I move the car to a spot in the drive away from any trees.

The electrical lines have really started to sag and I noticed some have tree
limbs resting on them. I do not know how much longer we will have power
here.

Does anyone use a fire place? Cause next week some time after all this melts
we will have some firewood.

Otherwise we are staying warm and safe inside.

Kindly and Concerned,
Ian