[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Lahoma Davidson lahoma-davidson at cherokee.org
Wed Jan 17 07:00:27 PST 2007

Well, we finally managed to get out today, since we live so far south of
Tahlequah proper it took a day or two to clear the trees off of the
road, but luckily we didn't loose power and managed to stay warm.  The
only incident we had in our part of the woods was when my 10 year old
got a beating for climbing out his second story window to slide on the
ice that had accumulated on the porch roof...other than that we are good
now!  Glad to hear that everyone in Tulsa faired well!  Please continue
to be careful!!!

Rayhanna of House Halfiras