[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:45:06 PST 2007

We're cold, and sliding around when dealing w/ the critters, but made it to
town all week. We never lost power, being west of Tulsa only had sleet to
contend with...several inches that have, obviously since frozen into solid
ice.

Amanda

On 1/13/07, j.t.herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings Northkeep,
> Please Everyone sound off so we know how you are doing during this Ice
> Storm.
>
> Well we obviously still have power for now.
>
> In Fort Gibson we have about 1/4" to 1/2" of ice there is some limb
> breakage. already especially in our back yard. Roads seem to still be
> moderately drivable if you are careful but everything else is covered in
> ice.
>

> Stay warm, stay safe, and if at all possible stay home.
>
> We will see all of you again when this thaws.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.