[Northkeep] Looking for NESAT III

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 15:00:16 PST 2007

These are the ones that have naalbinding stuff in them in Nesat 3 or at
least ones I have seen documented, but it looks like a lot of other cool
articles in it too.

Egon H. Hansen: "Nalebinding: definition and description"
Lise Bender Jørgensen: "Stone-Age textiles in North Europe"
Penelope Walton: "Textile production at Coppergate, york: Anglo-Saxon or
Viking?"

thanks

faolan