[Northkeep] Yay I made it

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 15:49:54 PST 2007

Welcome back, Aethelred.  You don't know me as I just started playing a few monthsago.  See ya at populace.  By the way, I think I'll have a new heavy fighter with me, Please make him feel welcome.
  In Service, Kayte

Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  My Brother.

you are just in time for the next Populace

I believe it is Tuesday 30 January that will be this Tuesday

26th and Garnett
Martin Regional Library
7:00 pm

C U There

Chiv Practice is Wed McClure Park 7th and Memorial 6:30-7:00 ish weather permitting

Welcome to the team
Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald