[Northkeep] Duck cloth and trigger

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:26:45 PST 2007

Morgan asked:

>Is there much difference between trigger and duck/canvas? I know they
>are both heavier weight fabrics but is there any thing that makes one
>better than the other?

Mercedes mentioned that duck cloth will fade more quickly, due to the cotton
content.  Trigger, with a high synthetic content, will eventually break down
under UV conditions.  Don't panic - I'm talking about leaving it in the
window for an entire Oklahoma summer intensity of UV exposure.  It will hang
onto its color better over time, as a rule.  Both are seriously durable
fabrics so long as you give them the care they need - which isn't much.

In servicio,

Talana