[Northkeep] Rapier Practice 1/31/07 and then there is boffer

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Jan 31 12:25:41 PST 2007

Ok Gang,

I have been in contact with the Boffer Marshal whom has decided it just not worth the risk having people out in this weather so she is calling off Boffer Practice for tonight.  With everything else cancelled, I think I will call off youth rapier as well.  Sooooo.....if you would like to show up at the library thats great but you might be pretty lonely.  Have a nice evening.

Yours in Service,

Facon