[Northkeep] Populace

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 13:09:28 PST 2007

David,
You are most welcome. Northkeep is an outstanding place and we look forward
to see you taking part here in this fair Barony, which will surely only be
enriched by your presence. All you have to do to learn about the areas you
have mentioned is to take the initiative seek those things out.  Our
Seneschal Damon the Honorable Lord Borendal is our local expert on wine
making, Calligraphy can be learned from Lady Siobhan or Mistress Talana,
Lord Arthur Blackmoon is the local expert on all things to do with Archery
and the hurling of weapons. I am certain that if you seek out these good
citizens of Northkeep that they will gladly help you get started on the
right paths.

Kind regards,
Ian
Baron