[Northkeep] An inquiry

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Jan 7 16:37:28 PST 2007

Greeting all,

I was wanting to ask if anyone might have an extra sewing machine they are looking to sell.  I am wanting to learn how to sew for myself(and my little one) but that is very difficult to do without a machine of my own to work with at home.  My finances are such that a new machine is probably out of the question so I thought I would see if anyone might have a used machine they might be looking to sell, it doesnt have to be anything fancy, just works :-).  So please feel free to contact me at facon at cox.net or give me a call at 918-551-6051 at home or 918-361-9817.  Sorry for the bandwidth and thanks for your time.

Yours in Service,

Facon