[Northkeep] seeking some help with a variety of things...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jan 19 06:54:07 PST 2007

Hi There!

I am hoping, begging, and pleading for some assistance with a couple of very
varied artistic endeavors...

#1) If you have some experience with painting charters... would you be willing
to allow your work to be displayed as an example to new painters who are new?
As the Kingdom College of Scribes webadmin, I'm working on a 'visual library'
of finished pieces, to serve as a tool for scribes in areas where there is no
guild presence, and for those who just aren't sure what types of colors or
shading to use.

#2) if you have experience with leather work, I have a pouch/purse/thing that
my brother made, that I'm hoping to modify somewhat... I'd be happy to pay cash
for your assistance, or to barter goods/services. (It has a shoulder strap. I
want to remove the strap and put on belt loops.)

#3) If you are willing to write -- I'd love reviews of recent events: Chemin
Noir, wInterKingdom, Wiesenfeuer Yule, etc... if you taught at WK, and are
willing to allow it, I'd love to post class notes.

Thanks much!!

-Zubeydah