[Northkeep] question for Gulf War

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 23 08:47:05 PST 2007

We could always use water bottles...and I think there might be a budget of
$25 for the waterbearer for supplies but Damon and Anawyn would need to
check on that to verify. Of course if that budget is there it is for the
waterbeaer to use and not the rest of us for the water bearer. If there is
no such budget then the financial committee would need to ok any purchases.
Of course if you are talking about buying 4-5 then my vote is yes.

Ian