[Northkeep] Northkeep Gulf War Page? Interested?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 06:15:03 PST 2007

I think this sounds like an excellent idea. I think it would also help getting people there for this year and next.

  Angus Gunn

Amadeo Estevão <RockMeAmadeo at gmail.com> wrote:
  Would there be any interest in creating a web page dedicated to Northkeep's
presence, plans and activities at Gulf Wars?

I was thinking maps, pictures, suggestions, announcements, stories, info
from the Gulf Wars class, and directions from Northkeep's lands?

In Service,

Amadeo