[Northkeep] Kelandra's out there tonight on the road

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 21:00:01 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep,
Please send your good thoughts out tonight for Kelandra who is out there
tonight on those dangerously slick roads bringing home a van load of High
School students and teachers. Despite Kelandra's best advice and against all
better judgment the other teachers decided that they and the Students had to
be returned home tonight. The van left OKC at 4:30 today and when I spoke
with her last they had made it as far as Warner. The trip so far has taken
about 6 hours and they have 15 more miles to go. They are able to drive only
about 15-20 mph safely. I am sure you will cringe thinking about what the
trip is like with a school van filled with high school students and
elementary teachers riding together for 6 hours. I have been in
communication with Kelandra all along the trip and now that it is growing
late and they are nearing home I am more worried.It is the arriving safely
part that still concerns me with the drive up the icy twisting roads thru
the hills around lake Tenkiller to Gore OK.

I have made arrangements for Kelandra to stay in Gore at the local inn
tonight once they arrive. I know I am probably just being overly concerned
but I only have one Kelandra and I would feel really bad if anything
happened to her. I know I will not be sleeping till I hear from her that she
is safe and warm at the inn.

Good thoughts please,
Ian
Baron