[Northkeep] Let me be the first...

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Jan 4 14:57:32 PST 2007

Speaking of Gulf wars...

Alright, I know I just got through asking for Arts and Sciences, how
dare I ask again.  But such is the nature of Chroniclers.  I'm hoping to
drum up support for Gulf Wars in the next couple of issues.  If you have
stories, testimonials, etc. about how great a time you had or something
you saw that wowed you at Gulf Wars, please send it to me.  Even if
you've put it out over the net before, someone new, might not have heard
it.

Thanking you in advance,

Ismet