[Northkeep] [NorthkeepFighters] Chivalric practice 01/03

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 16:22:17 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/4/2007 6:18:20 PM Central Standard Time,  Sigen3 at aol.com
writes:

In a  message dated 1/4/2007 5:38:45 PM Central Standard Time,
sirbalvin at cox.net writes:

I can  come out Saturday if weather  is cooperative.  Any of you guys going

be around to knock this  heavy layer of rust off me?  (You know you  want
to.)

Balvin

*SIGH*.... there are times when I wish I  still had my armor....

Sigen

There was supposed to be a little winky smiley face on there... ;-)

Sigen

"Is not life  100 times too short to be boring?"
Neitchze