[Northkeep] Needleworkers yesterday

Carla ciana at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 16:37:02 PST 2007

Not me!! Sorry I hope you find them

---- Faolan Macfarland <faolanmacfarland at cox.net> wrote:

=============
I want to thank everyone who came to needleworkers last night. We had a full house. There was centurion cloaks being made, Mongol patters for Dels being passed on, there was cross stitch, card weaving and lots of talking. I am not sure what else project was being worked on, but everyone looked like they were enjoying their self.

We had a Facon, Anandia, Gisela, Morgan, Kevin, Keigan, Bree, Diarmaid, Talana, Emmalina, Carla, Kelandra and even a Robert Fitzmorgan.

Thank you everyone who came.

And as side note to those at Needleworkers, did anyone accidentally pick up some small orange handled scissors that were in coffee table area? I have been looking for mine & havent been able to find them in any of the normal spots.

Thanks
Faolan

Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn