[Northkeep] Attn Coronation Attendees

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 17:27:22 PST 2007

I'm glad that everyone will be staying home,  the weather is nasty!!!  Does this mean that there will be another date for the coronation and if there is will the money for the site and feast be applied to it, do I expect a refund or what.  It would be great if it could be applied to another event.
  Kayte

Carla/Ciana <cianaoh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just received a phone call from Adena who spoke with the Autocrats of Coronation.

Coronation has been cancelled due to weather.

Please this on to whoever is NOT on the list and you know they are planning on attending!!!

Thanks

Carla Glenn (SCA: Ciana)
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn
www.northkeep.ansteorra.org