[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 16:37:10 PST 2007

Well, Wyn and I are safe and sound.  We had to work today - I got to come home early, and he has to work tomorrow.  The roads in the neighborhood are a solid sheet of ice, and the main roads aren't much better.  It is possible to drive on them, but ot recommended.

  Watching people drive by at 50, when there is ice on the road, is a disturbing experience.

  Be safe, be careflu, and watch out for the other idiots....

  Kale and Wynfrith

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett