[Northkeep] How is everyone?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Sat Jan 13 18:03:21 PST 2007

Things are very busy here at Tulsa International Airport. . .very few
flights are actually going and lots of people are stuck here until
Tuesday.  The weather is spreading it's blessing over many other large
airports and it does not look favorable for flyers.  I am staying at
the hotel this weekend because of the reduced staff and several do not
want to brave the long trek into work.  I pray that we do not lose
power. . . I can imagine people staying up all night worring when the
power is going to come back on.

Ron/Renault

FREE Reminder Service  - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752