[Northkeep] A request-not for me this time :-)

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jan 16 19:28:25 PST 2007

greetings

is $25.00 too much ??
cheapest i can find , and used .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

----- Original Message -----
From: <facon at cox.net>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:51 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] A request-not for me this time :-)

> Greetings to all,
>
> I am writing on behalf of Giesla. I am attempting to help her locate a
modem for her computer(of course hers died just after the warrenty ran
out,imagine that). As you might imagine she can't ask for herself on the
list *duh*.  What we need is a DSL/Gateway modem, it would help if it had
multi ports for routing that would be very useful, but what she really needs
is a DSL modem.  So if anyone should have one just collecting dust could you
give me a shout, your help is most appreciated. Or if you should have some
resources where one could be picked up cheap that would be great too.