[Northkeep] For all you Celts

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Jan 17 05:10:44 PST 2007

The link is too long and breaks early but you get to the main site.

I went to the Valentine's Catagory, Whats new, then page two
has "Celtic Glasses".  They are nice looking.

Zuzu has told me about a website that makes short links. . .but I
can't find the email currently, sorry. . .hope the above helps.

I like the "hidden message collar stays" for him.

Ron/Renault

FREE Reminder Service  - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752