[Northkeep] Officers meeting

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 07:08:47 PST 2007

I think that I have been in SCA withdrawls this week, they hurt and I don,t like them, lol!  I'm anxious to see the nuts and bolts of our barony work.  See ya there.  Until then everyone keep safe and warm.
In Service, Kayte

  Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  Guten Tag,

Well, since the forecast whiteout of the world didn't happen officers is
on for tomorrow evening at the library. We'll be covering the
Winterkingdom post mortem and the upcoming Castellan.

For those who are interested...see you there.

Damon