[Northkeep] Interest in a Going to Gulf Wars class?

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 16:39:04 PST 2007

I would love to come to the lesson.  I'm very excited.
  Great idea!  Kayte

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting together for a Gulf Wars class. It would be mostly geared toward people who are going for the first time or haven't gone in a while. Maybe mid February or so to try and make sure everyone knows what they are getting into. If there is enough interest I would be glad to coordinate such a venture.

Thanks,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
Drighton Northkeep