[Northkeep] Mantles and tabards

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 07:37:17 PST 2007

the best thing in my opinion would be open sided. This allows for belting on and allows for various sizes of people and armor.

  Thank you for all your help,

  Angus Gunn

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
  Greetings!

Just the reminder to our gracious Baron for the patterns for the star and keep on the mantles for Gulf War. Also, the trigger for the tabards is more the goldish yellow than a bright primary yellow, right? Do the fighters want the sides open or sewn closed on them (I was picturing a one-size-fits-all going over armor...)?

Slàinte,

Raghnailt