[Northkeep] Thanks!! ...and GNG

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:25:56 PDT 2007

I wanted to thank all the well-wishers in the birth of Baby Janyce Nicole
Eppler!

She was born June 30, 2007 at 2:11pm. She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and is 21.5
inches long. Labor for me was only 8 hours from start to finish, thank
goodness!!

She has blonde hair and blue eyes, just like her daddy! We even see a little
hint of red in there and an ornery look.

Johann and I will still be recovering tomorrow for Grub N Garb, so rapier
will be unofficial, but we will be getting back in the swing of things very
soon! We look forward to seeing everyone and Nicki is looking foward to
meeting all her new babysitters! ;)

Thank you all again! I will have pictures up soon and will provide a link.

- Von Aue Family