[Northkeep] Site Tokens

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 21:39:35 PDT 2007

My memory may also be failing me but I thought it was a company that Johan was associated with many years ago.  Weren't those the tokens that everyone referred to as the Northkeep shurikens (throwing stars) ?

  -Belle
  whoisveryboredandcouldusesomecompany

Jennifer Eppler <chibi_jeni at hotmail.com> wrote:

JP, I can just see you walking out onto the field with "WASH ME" etched out
on your back piece...

Sorry. It's nervous energy, I promise. ;)

GG