[Northkeep] Party Time!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:27:40 PDT 2007

Lots o Parties coming up. Faolins party is this Saturday, (so is mine
but it is later so party hoppers are welcome) Angus and Elodie's is
the 28th. Good time to get out and about.

Grub N Garb will be the last Wednesday of the month.

This Saturday at my place there will be a revel/party/60th B day for
my dad. He would love to have some other folks from the SCA come out.
There will be rum punch, munchies and a cake that I won't describe on
email. LOL!

Plenty to see and do I hope to see you all soon!

Montega