[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace Meeting

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Mon Jul 23 14:03:52 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Chemin Noir populace meeting is this week.
Date:  Thursday, July 26th.
Time:  7:30
Place: Dewey branch of Arvest Bank-Branding Iron Room
Location: Corner of US75 and Don Tyler Ave, Dewey OK.
          Building is located on the East side of the bank.
Afterwards:  We will most probably go to Eggbert's to eat
             and visit.

We look forward to our regulars and extend a heary welcome! to
visitors!  Garb is requested but not absolutely nessesary
(Eggbert's is quite used to us "oddly dressed" people by now!:)

Lady Aoife acting as scribe for Lord Fiontan-Seneschal