[Northkeep] games

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 08:53:45 PDT 2007

Hi yall, Im looking for suggestions/rule sets for
various medival games. I alrdy have the following:
Ard-ri
Tablero de jesus
9man's morris
Boats
sennet
Chess
Hounds & Jackals
Cathedral (ok so not really period, but hey, every1
loves it so its going on the game table newayz)

Im trying to finish/expand my games book, & have only
a cpl more months to finish it, so, if you have a
favorite medival game (or know of one you think should
be included, and where I can find the rules for it)
pls email me offlist about it. Butrflykyssis at yahoo.com

Many many thanx in advance, my apologies to those on
multiple lists, as you will most likely see this
again...

Slainte! YIS ~*Meryn*~

Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I
 aka Meryn the wanderer