[Northkeep] FOR SALE

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 13:39:47 PDT 2007

The following is an initial list of camping items I need to sell.  It is not a complete list.  I will continue to add items as I am able to dig them out of my garage.  My back will not permit me to do a lot at once, so please bare with me.  Here's the beginning...

   Twin Fold-up Camp Bed   (used once)  $25
   Coleman Matchlight Camp Grill   (new)  $40
   Truck Bed Vinyl Cover   (used)     $10
   Ozark Trail Hiker Dome Tent 9' x 8'   (used)   $15
   Reed Floor Mat  approx. 5.5' x 6'    (used)    $10
   Coleman Red Canyon 8 Person Tent  17' x 10'  3 Rooms  (used)  $40
   2 Coleman Propane Lanterns with 4 Bottles of Fuel  $20
   Jumbo Floating Fish Basket (new)    $10
   Coleman Tripod Grill and Lantern Hanger   (new)   $10
   Cast Iron Grill Plate  (new)   $10
   Adjustable Rectangular Grill Rack (used)  $5
   Heavy-duty Plastic Drop Cloth (new)  $5

  As stated, this is a partial list.  I have other, smaller items to sell but have not dug them out yet.  There are items for cooking outdoors and eating and who knows what else.  I will post more when I have it inventoried.  Thank you!

  If you are interested in any item listed you may call me at 851-1913 between the hours of 9am and 9pm.

  Aodh/Susan