[Northkeep] LFD, Painted Wallhanging Workshop

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Jul 31 15:41:24 PDT 2007

I'm holding a Painted Wall-hanging Workshop at the Laurels Field Day on Saturday...:-)
  Here are some praticulars:
  Hands on, dress appropriately, ie 'grubbies' of take your chances, :-)...
  No hand-outs... I generally tailor my teaching to the circumstances and the students...
  I'll have supplies...
  I'll have tools.. If you bring your own things, please mark them to avoid confusion...
  I'll have examples of hangings, but will welcome others to bring thier own as well...
  You may come and go though out the day, So people  can still teach or attend other classes as well as the Workshop...
  I should be ready for people around 10 am...
  The idea behind this workshop is to help promote and encourage the making of painted wall-hangings, and thence thier display in our halls at events... Ambiance is a Good Thing (tm)...:-)

  ...Mistress 'Stacia,