[Northkeep] GNG Rescheduled!

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 19:25:15 PDT 2007

What day?

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald

----- Original Message ----
From: niki lambert <redneckprincess1986 at yahoo.com>
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org; mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 7:00:23 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] GNG Rescheduled!

For all those itching to be beat on or to do the beating a enjoy their knees the way they are, i have great news! Since this weeks fighter practice is being post poned because of holiday activities and the rain had washed up all of June. I was able to book the gym at the church we used for Winterkingdom. So all the fighters dancers drummers and populace come enjoy the air conditioned gym and bring goodies!
Abby