[Northkeep] OT: needing to sale immediately!

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:46:28 PDT 2007

Hello everyone.

Robert and I are needing to sale our washer and dryer as soon as possible.
They are only a couple of years old and in very good shape.  They have
been in storage and will seem to stay a while longer.  We originally paid
$600 for them and are asking $300.

It is extremely important that we get them sold and to a good home.  If you
are interested, please send me or Robert (fitzmorgan at gmail.com) an e-mail
privately so we can get connected.

Thanks and now back to your regularly scheduled e-mails.
Ldy Katrine la Escolpiera

--
Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.