[Northkeep] Laurel's Field Day - w00t!

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 18:57:09 PDT 2007

I think that I would love to go to Laurel's Field Day, it sounds like aa great time.  Hope I make it and see several of you there.
  Aurora

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  I dunno about anyone else, but I am enormously excited about the Laurel's Field
Day, being held in Norman on August 4th.

I, and a bunch of Halfiras, are going to shlep ourselves down there for an
awesome day of study and classes. It sounds like a total blast! The hardest
part will be deciding which classes to take, because this sounds like a great
opportunity for very small class groups, and some awesome one on one time with
instructors who are passionate about their art.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a moment to visit the event
website! http://namron.ansteorra.org/events/laurelfieldday.html

I hope to see other folks from Northkeep there.

-Zubeydah