[Northkeep] Castellan stuffgummies

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 12:22:14 PDT 2007

>Would those folks who received Caistel Cridhe's
(silver >& blues) & Kenmares (a
>purple & crimson, and a blue & green) I painted be
>willing to either
>scan/photograph them, or allow me to do so at an
event >in the future?  And even
>if not, I'd like to know who received them, as I love
to >note who received
>which work, etc... I'm weird that way.

Ldy Zubeydah, Im fairly certain that my Caistel Cridhe
is a blue & silver, & there was debate (we were tryin
to figure out who did the scroll) as to whether there
really is a tiny "Z" in the right hand corner of the
left leg 0.o or if my tired eyes were seeing things.
We were guessing its one of yours (even prepost)
As to scanning it, (i dont own a camera other than my
fone & well...ick for quality) atm, I dont have access
to a scanner, but if Im at an event you are at, Id be
happy bring it & let u do it.

slainte, yis ~*M*~

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

~*Keeiragh*~
Chosen.Accepted.Family.IMMORTAL
www.Immortalreign.org

"Come to the Darkside...we have cookies. ~ V"