[Northkeep] Aurora

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:59:00 PDT 2007

Just now getting to reading my mail.  Your very welcome, hope it is helping some.  Wonders of modern medicine,huh.  Hope Morgan gets better quickly, you are both in my thoughts.  Also, a big thank you for the waterbearing station you are great. [ And thanks for the heart to heart at feast.]  It really meant alot to me.  Oh yea, thanks to my couriers Angus and Ciana.
  Aurora

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  Thanks so much for the ice pack machine. Morgan is using it right now.

Thanks to Angus and Ciana for bringing it to us!

Tega